Lamb Roast Worksheet for for Model #3
1. Place Lamb on the rack, fatty side down.
2. Place tray with meat inside the box.
3. Cover box with the ash pan.
4. Add 2,2 kg of charcoal and light up.
5. Once lit (20-25 minutes) spread the charcoal evenly over the tray.
6. Cooking time starts right now ________________ (write down time).
7. After 1 hour (1st hour) open the box flip the meat over, connect the wired thermometer probe in the center of the meat, close the box and add 1,8 kg of charcoal.
8. Continue to add 1,8 kg of charcoal every hour until you reach the desired temperature on the meat thermometer.
Fresh Lamb: Rare 60 C, Medium Rare 63 C, Medium 71 C, Well Done 77 C
IMPORTANT: Do not open the box until you reach the desired temperature.