Ribs Worksheet for Model #3
1. Place Pork Loin on the rack, fatty side down.
2. Place tray with meat inside the box.
3. Cover box with the ash pan.
4. Add 2,2 kg of charcoal and light up.
5. Once lit (20 – 25 minutes) spread the charcoal evenly over the tray.
6. Cooking time starts right now ________________ (write down time).
7. After 1 hour (1st hour) open the box flip the meat over, connect the wired thermometer probe in the center of the meat, close the box and add 1,8 kg of charcoal.
8. Continue to add 1,8 kg of charcoal every hour until you reach 71 C (Medium), or 77 C (Well done) on the meat thermometer .
IMPORTANT: Do not open the box until you reach the desired temperature.